Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Favorite Scenes From Some of My Favorite Movies

What's up everyone? I was thinking about some of my favorite movies. I couldn't find clips of some movies, but I was able to get a bunch of them.

Elf
This is my favorite Christmas movie ever. I love it. Some of what makes Will Ferrell so amazing is his commitment to the character he's playing.


Just Friends
This scene is awesome. From the weird hug/shake thing to the flipping out in the car, this to me, is one of the funniest parts of this whole movie.


Usual suspects
This is by far one of the best endings to any movie ever.


Princess Bride
This movie is filled with great scenes. This one is my favorite. I laugh everytime I see it.


V for Vendetta

Some of the best writing I've experienced to date. This is a wonderful use of alliteration.


Wedding Crashers

I love this speech. It's just a great summary of dating. Funny stuff!!


The Shawshank Redemption
This is the scene that makes all the lows worthwhile. This is not just about liberation but hope. I love movies that focus on hope through adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment