Friday, March 20, 2009

To My Adopted Florida Family

I miss all of you. Now that I've been up north for about 4 months, it's made me realize how precious you all are to me. I'm thankful for times we shared together. I'm thankful for all the laughter even through all the tough times. I'm thankful for helping me keep my head on straight when I so badly just wanted to give up. I'm thankful for forgiving me during those times that I did stray. I'm thankful for all the free meals you blessed me with. I'm thankful for the comfort and solace during and after my grandpa's passing. I'm thankful for you sharing your lives with me. I'm thankful for showing me what true friendship consists of. I'm thankful for allowing me to not only come to but be a part of your family traditions. I wanted to let you all know how much you have meant to me over the last 7 years or so of my life. I hope that our friendships will continue to grow. I love you all very much and can't wait to see you again.

Love,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment