Thursday, February 26, 2009

What I'm Listening To...

Well, I've decided to put together a list of what's on my most listened to iPod playlist. Here it is in no particular order. Click the link to hear the song. Enjoy!

Rachael Yamagata, "Reason Why"
Lauryn Hill, "To Zion"
Across the Universe Soundtrack, "I've Just Seen A Face"
John Mayer, "Gravity"
Phil Collins, "Against all Odds"
Van Morrison, "Someone Like You"
Sara Bareilles, "Gravity"
Otis Redding, "Try a Little Tenderness"
Teddy Pendergrass, "You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration"
Jonny Lang, "Breakin' Me"
The Police, "So Lonely"
James Morrison, "The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore"
Damien Rice, "Cannonball"
Adam Levine/Alicia Keys, "Wild Horses"
Paolo Nutini, "Last Request"
Amos Lee, "Arms of a Woman"
R. Kelly, "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time"
Corinne Bailey Rae, "Choux Pastry Heart"
Hellogoodbye, "Oh, It Is Love"
Ray LaMontagne, "Hold You In My Arms"
John Legend, "This Time"
Duffy, "Mercy"
Ne-Yo, "Mad"
The Shins, "New Slang"
Jason Mraz, "Love For a Child"
Norah Jones, "Don't Miss You At All"
Adele, "Make You Feel My Love"


No comments:

Post a Comment